A concerned mother wanted to inform all people about the danger that might threaten us all and we should all be careful about. Namely, her daughter suffered third degree burns caused by her mobile phone.
This happened while her mobile phone was charging. The woman’s name is Jackie Fedro. She lives in Chicago with her family. Her daughter Gabby, 13, got a mobile phone last year for Christmas, but, one week later, she experienced a horrible accident. Jeckie retells how she was at home sitting, and heard an awful scream coming form her daughter’s room.
She went there right away to see what’s going on, but she couldn’t find out for five minutes, as Gabby needed some time to calm down and start talking. Once she calmed down,
Buy Forever Living Products Product’s in Your Country[table “1” not found /]
100 % Money Back Guarantee! Delivery in 2 Days!
Gabby explained that she was talking on the mobile phone while it was connected to a charger and suffered an electric shock. She was lying onto the cable and that is why it left third degree burns and scars on her neck. Even though rarely, these things still happen.
Once the lithium-lonian batteries overheat during charging, an explosion might occur. Moreover, the experts suggest that we should avoid putting batteries bought from suspicious vendors in our mobile phones.
Throughout the previous year only there were a few cases like this one related to mobile phones, meaning that a few more people have suffered an electric shock and got injured.
In the end, Jackie learnt her lesson and bought her daughter a new mobile phone, but this time, she bought it from a certified vendor. She wanted to share her daughter’s story with everyone and warn all parents around the world.
She says that everyone should be aware of the consequences and dangers that come with the use of mobile phones and take in consideration the fact that kids use them more and more frequently every day.